Cargo and passenger airlines use the TechSight/X suite of products to manage their technical information for existing and new-generation fleets — including the Boeing 787 Dreamliner and the Airbus A350 — as well as provide pilots and technicians with the most current and accurate information on tablet devices to help ensure safe and on-time flights.
In a highly competitive and regulated industry, airlines must maximize utilization of their aircraft while conforming to regulations developed to help ensure safe and efficient operations of every flight.
Today’s environment presents a host of challenges for airlines in managing their technical information, including:
- The ability to support information exchange standards for both existing and new-generation fleets
- Shifting from paper-based systems to digital systems that reduce costs and deliver other benefits to pilots and maintenance technicians
- Demands by primary manufacturers to use their proprietary systems, which drives up costs and relinquishes airlines’ control of technical information for their fleets
- Delays in delivering information to pilots and technicians due to technical, process, and other bottlenecks, also increasing risks of regulatory violations
- Reliance on legacy systems that no longer support modern information management requirements
- Inaccurate and inconsistent information resulting from the increasing complexities of multiple authoring and content management systems, multiple documents types and formats, and multiple delivery mechanism
Take Control of Your Technical Information
The TechSight/X suite of products helps airlines meet these needs by:
- Supporting information exchange requirements for existing and new-generation fleets in a single system
- Delivering tablet-optimized flight operations and maintenance information on iOS® and Android™ tablet devices
- Providing a manufacturer-independent solution that lets airlines retain control of their technical information
- Giving visibility into technical information processes in order to streamline information management and delivery as well as real-time reporting capabilities to easily meet audit requirements
- Providing a solution built on the most modern information technologies available today and flexible enough to anticipate evolving requirements
- Capabilities that facilitate the creation, management, and delivery of up-to-date, accurate information in all the ways it is required
The TechSight/X suite of products addresses the complete lifecycle of flight operations and aircraft maintenance information, from content creation and management to workflow and business process management, and delivery across multiple channels such as PDF, IETPs, portals, and iOS and Android tablets.
It covers the following critical functions:
The TechSight/X suite is available in the following editions:
- Aircraft Maintenance Edition
- Technical Operations & Engineering Edition
- Flight Operations & Company Manuals Edition
Mobility: Deliver Information at the Point of Performance
The TechSight/X suite of products supports the delivery of flight operations and aircraft maintenance information to iOS and Android devices, delivering current and accurate information to pilots and technicians at the point of performance.
Nearly 300 aviation and technical information experts develop the TechSight/X suite of products — the only complete, manufacturer-independent, technical information management system available today. By using the TechSight/X suite developed by the most experienced, independent team in the industry, you can relieve the pressures of managing technical information for aircraft operations and maintenance throughout its lifecycle.
This lets your airline focus on moving cargo and passengers on-time and safely from one point to another with the peace of mind that your technical information is up-to-date, accurate, and easily available to the technicians, pilots, and other individuals who rely on it.
More importantly, using the TechSight/X suite of products lets you retain control over your technical data so you can retain your competitive advantage and delivery timely, accurate information to pilots and technicians in all the ways they expect.